Sem_2_Week_1

 Sem_2_Week_1

During the holiday, I worked on refining the story plot and cloud simulation. 

The problem with my previous plot is that the story range and idea is too board. The feedback that I received from others is that its a bit hard to understand the full story. So I had specify the character identity and the environment.

The other problem is that there are not enough CG elements and scenes to showcase my skills. Luckily, this problem is the solution to my filming problem. During the filming site, there are too much elements that I can't control where to go. Like how I wanted some clouds to fill up the sky during the wide shots. I can now use the cloud simulation to create some depth. 


of course, there is still a lot to work on, the shape, movement, and rendering. 

I also tested out some grass interacting with wind simulation. That could be possible to use as the foreground of a shot. 





Comments