VFX_Week7_2023

 Week 7

This week we when on doing a test shot on the train station. We weren't sure whether what level of shooting are we allowed, but luckily the staff were willing us to shoot. 

I have asked two of my friend who are suitable for the role and were willing to act to try in the test shot. But because they are both introverts like me, acting in front of camera in the public was really difficult. So the outcome was really unnatural. Therefore, I had to try it myself. 

Because the train shooting includes landscape and portrait, I decided to use a 24-70mm lens. Most of the shots in the train station are static or tracking shots so it was easier for my friends to shot. 


It is very difficult to film in the public especially in from of the camera, so the whole process took longer than I expected. I had one camera helper, a lighting helper, and also the girl who was suppose to act the girl. Although this is my individual team work, but my filming group all worked together to make this shooting accomplished. 

As an introvert myself acting the in public, my first shooting wasn't the outcome that I wanted. I looked natural and nervous in front of the camera. But from the first shooting I found where the lighting works in the train station and which angle fits the story-board.  






Comments