Week6_VFX_2023

 Week 6

This week I tried to finalise the whale design and went of finding the sites suitable for filming. 

According to different textures and materials, I finalised the best outcomes of each art styles to better decide on which would fit the best with the whale design. 

The one that I am happy with now had some problems of identify the whale tail position and some other body parts, so I had to adjust them in photoshop. 


I also when to multiple sites to find the setting that I'm looking for. The one that I am currently happy with is the Devonport track.

We tired to find angles that would have a clean background and fits the storyboard. There were a lots of small hill and cliffs that I could place the camera to an angle to make it looks clean.

The photos looks fine on the camera, but I will still need to test the drone out to see what angle would be the best. 

This site is fine, I am continuing finding sites similar but better with a Phragmites australis field.  






Comments