VFX_2023_Week1

 Week 1

This week I did a lot of research around montage, visual style, and non dialogue films. Doing that helped a lot with my script writing. I am still trying to finalise the script details, editing from the version that I wrote during the holiday. 

I decided to add a montage during the beginning. Creating a contrast with the calmness in the mid section of the film. I found that montage is a better way of presenting the tension of the busy society. The script is still requiring finalising. I'm now choosing the two names between < The Whale > or < Airplane Mode >.


I have also created several montage based on different visual styles that I thought would fit will with my film. 


I also did some really rough storyboard sketches with the scene that I have a clear idea of what it will look like.




Comments